EDEN Community Private Facebook Group
Eden Donorship, IVF & Surrogacy is an online private community and intended for people who are looking for alternative options to help them become parents. You are welcome to join this community forum if you are thinking of - or in the process of: becoming parents via natural fertility, IVF, IUI, egg donation, sperm donation, surrogacy, co-parenting or adoption, and/or; thinking of helping people by becoming donors or surrogates.
This community is a place where people come for advice, support, information and/or to make connections.
We value: Kindness, encouragement and helpful information.
It is NOT the place for solicitation or advertising, nor is it for medical/healthcare professionals , or journalists (unless they are involved in becoming parents through IVF, donorship, surrogacy or are helping others become parents in any of theses capacities - unless they are invited to make guest posts or be interviewed).
Terms of Usage
1. The Forum is not suitable for all audiences. If you do not consider yourself an appropriate user or are offended, please do not
join this community.
2. The Forum is intended only for adults over the age of 18. By using it you are representing that you are at least 18.
3. You may not use the Forum for any illegal activity.
4. You may not exploit the Forum to access unauthorized information.
5. EDEN reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the forum for any reason, with or without notice.
6. The Forum is provided “as is” and “as available”. You assume complete responsibility and risk for your use of the forum. EDEN
does not warrant that the Forum will: a) meet your requirements, b) will meet your satisfaction, c) that you will at all times be able
to use it, d) that it will be without errors, e) that any errors in the Forum will be corrected.
7. EDEN is not responsible for any damages or loss resulting from your use of the Forum.
8. Email addresses that use nicknames or dubious references will not be elligible to use the forum. Email addresses should use your
name if possible.
Member Conduct - Things we find cool and very un-cool...
1. Members may not post Content that: a) is unlawful, threatening, libelous or defamatory; b) violates any party’s intellectual property;
c) or is detrimental to the quality or intended spirit of the Forum.
Examples of unacceptable Content or behavior on the Service include: a) abuse, harassment, posting material that can be deemed pornographic,
engagement in personal character attacks, threats of violence, flaming, intimidation, of any person or organisation, or any other threatening behavior;
post publicly or referring explicitly to personal messages, hijacking of others threads b) engaging in or contributing to any illegal activity or activity that
violates others’ rights; c) violating the Forum’s community guidelines; d) providing information that is false, misleading or inaccurate; e) hacking or
modifying the Forum to falsely imply an association with EDEN; f) implying or pretending to be affiliated with a company or organisation with which
you are not affiliated, or misrepresenting
the extent of your affiliation or role with an affiliated company or organization; or, g) disclosing personal or proprietary information of another user,
person or organization; h) EDEN has the right, but not the obligation, to limit or revoke the use \ privileges of anyone who either posts unacceptable
content or engages in unacceptable behavior.
2. At any time, the EDEN can refuse to allow a posting or remove a posting at its sole discretion. However, EDEN is not obligated to restrict or monitor
submissions in any way, or to block users who either submit inappropriate content or engage in unacceptable behavior.
3. By submitting content, you represent and warrant that such content:
1. shall not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, intellectual property and proprietary rights;
2. shall not be fraudulent or involve counterfeit or stolen information or items;
3. shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; and
4. shall not create any liability for EDEN.
4. You may not submit content using unauthorized automated methods (including but not limited to “bots”).
5. EDEN cannot control all content posted by third parties to the Forum, and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You
understand that by using the Forum you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and you agree that
under no circumstances will EDEN be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any
kind incurred as a result of your use of any content. If you would like to report objectionable materials, you may use the “Flag for review” feature on any
topic or reply. Urgent issues can be reported to the editors and moderators.
6. By submitting context, you represent and warrant that such content be helpful, supportive, and in keeping with the purpose of the forum. (Very cool).
EDEN requires that members receive certain emails as part of their membership. Members can deactivate their accounts at:
The Forum is not intended for anyone under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 18. By using the Forum, you are representing that you are at least 18.
EDEN Donorship, IVF and Surrogacy Community